Tuesday, July 10, 2007

ANGEL OF DUBLIN (sold)


Here is ANGEL OF DUBLIN one of the canvas art dolls in my ANGEL series.As you can see, she is mounted on a canvas and hung with some rusty wire. Her polymer face is one of mine as I only use my own faces in my work up to now. Her wings are leather as is part of her headpiece. A metal found object graces the top which I had painted to look vintage. (That was before I was able to buy a rusting product, now there's no stopping me from rusting everything in sight!!!) Her skirt is a green velvet print from Liberty I think.....that's it! I made her in honour of my favorite city in the world, Dublin!!!! I have lived in eight countries and many cities and Dublin will always reside in my heart of hearts. xoxoCarol

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have no words..exept.. breathtaking.. ahhhhh..
congrats once again on another
awesome work of art
regards
P.

INGENIOUSLYCREATIVE DESIGNS said...

Oh Pauline!!! You are much too kind. Thank you ever so much sweetie!!! xoxox Carol