Friday, July 6, 2007

ACEO (sold)


I had never really given this a title, but it is done on chipboard and it is bigger than an aceo, but unfortunately I couldn't think of calling it anything other than an aceo. I have used a vintage French postcard, paper wings, and some decorative brads on the top, which I have stamped and embossed for a French feel....although it could also feel Italian! I say French because I bought a bunch of old postcards at a market near our home outside of Paris. I am always finding something useful at those adorable markets!xoxoxCarol

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is an excellent blog showing off your work to perfection - added to my favourites already xxx
Dawn

INGENIOUSLYCREATIVE DESIGNS said...

Thank you so very much Dawn. Sweet of you to say so. You're a sweetie!!!xoxox Carol